guerres mondiales Index du Forum

guerres mondiales
Ici, c'est pour parler de la WWI et de la WWII

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

La Liga round-up: Atletico Madrid breeze past Celta Vigo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guerres mondiales Index du Forum -> World War I (WWI->1914/1918) -> Films Concernant la WWI
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 09:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: La Liga round-up: Atletico Madrid breeze past Celta Vigo Répondre en citant

sbo222 Atletico Madrid returned to winning ways in style by easing past Celta Vigo in a 3-0 win to reduce the gap to league leaders Barcelona to eight points.

Diego Simeone's side saw their six-match league winning run ended by a Lionel Messi goal in the clash between La Liga's top two teams at the Nou Camp last week, and Atleti struggled to break down the Celta defence for long spells of the first half.

However, Antoine Griezmann stepped up to score the opener and assisted another as the second-placed side did not look back after the restart.

The Frenchman produced a great reverse pass to find Vitolo in the penalty area, and he chipped the onrushing Ruben Blanco to double Atleti's lead before Angel Correa rounded the scoring four minutes after coming on as a substitute with a powerful strike.

Espanyol extended their unbeaten run in La Liga to seven games as they came from behind to beat Real Sociedad 2-1 at RCDE Stadium. sbo222

The visitors snatched a 41st-minute lead when Willian Jose fired home his fifth goal in the last six league games.

But Espanyol drew level early in the second half when Leo Baptistao latched onto a neat ball from Esteban Granero to make it 1-1.

The home side grabbed the winner in the 51st minute when Gerard Moreno was fouled in the box by Real 'keeper Jose Angel Moya and picked himself up to squeeze home the resulting penalty.

Las Palmas remain in the relegation places after losing 2-0 at home to Villarreal, whose victory maintains their bid for European football next season.

After a goalless first half, Carlos Bacca fired the visitors into the lead midway through the second period after being played in by Pablo Fornals.

And the Yellow Submarine made sure of the win in the last minute when Alejandro Galvez was sent off for bringing down Nicola Sansone in the area, with Sansone converting the resulting penalty.

Raul Garcia scored both goals as Athletic Bilbao dropped anchor in mid-table with a 2-0 home win over Leganes. Oscar de Marcos set up Garcia for the opener in the 10th minute and the former Atletico Madrid midfielder doubled up just seven minutes later after pouncing on a loose ball. sbo222

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 09:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 05:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wenger admits Arsenal don’t have the right balance after def Répondre en citant

beer789 Arsene Wenger admitted Arsenal do not have the right balance after seeing them slip to a fifth successive Premier League away defeat at Newcastle.

The Gunners led at St James’ Park through Alexandre Lacazette’s 14th-minute strike, but a side featuring six changes from the one which drew in Moscow on Thursday evening to secure a Europa League semi-final berth eventually succumbed 2-1 to goals from Ayoze Perez and Matt Ritchie.

Disappointed manager Wenger said: “I think it’s very difficult to combine the Europa League on Thursday night and then playing Sunday morning. You play in Moscow, you come home, you play again away from home.

“This game is a bit special. On top of that, I must say the attitude of our team was spot on from the start. “But it didn’t work and I have to be realistic enough to say that maybe our balance offensively and defensively doesn’t work.”

Asked if he was concerned that his team has not picked up a single point away from home since the turn of the year, the Frenchman said: “Of course it’s a concern because traditionally we have a very strong record away from home. beer789

“It has a subconscious weight in our minds. Once you’re in a negative spiral like that, it’s very difficult to get out.” By contrast, Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez was in jubilant mood after his team eased past the 40-point survival target he set them at the start of the season, courtesy of a battling performance which saw them play second fiddle for long periods before launching a spirited fightback.

The Magpies are desperate to tie up the Spaniard to an extended deal with his current contract about to enter its final year, and while he was giving nothing away, the future is on his mind.

He said: “Today, I was really pleased with everything I have seen, but at the same time, we are professionals and we have to be sure that next year, we have the tools to compete at the level we want to compete at.

“As I have already said, we did not expect to be here at this stage of the season. We are really pleased with that and now we have to try to get higher in the table.” beer789

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 10:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Harry Kane questions 'mentality' of England fans who ridicul Répondre en citant

Harry Kane questions 'mentality' of England fans who ridicule players

sbobet Harry Kane has questioned the mentality of English fans after being subjected to ridicule on social media over the last few weeks. The Tottenham forward says some supporters are waiting to say "we told you so" if England do not do well at the World Cup this summer. Kane was ridiculed by fans on social media after his decision to appeal the awarding of a Tottenham goal at Stoke to Christian Eriksen.
He then became the butt of an attempted joke which was posted on the FA Twitter feed, after Spurs lost 2-1 to Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-final. Kane is not the only England player to have been derided on social media, with his Spurs team-mate Dele Alli and Manchester City forward Raheem Sterling also regularly criticised, something Kane struggles to understand. "It is strange, I think it is a mentality thing," Kane said after scoring his 27th Premier League goal of the season in Spurs' 2-0 win over Watford on Monday. sbobet

"It is easier these days to maybe banter England players or take the mick out of England players, if we don't do well in the World Cup it's, 'Oh we told you so'. "It's maybe a weaker mentality, but it is what it is, as a team we are focused on what we need to do. We have got to go with a mindset and a belief that we can win, we try and win everything we do and the World Cup is no different. "On social media you can get a few people that don't see eye-to-eye but that is part of fans and opinions.

"Everyone is passionate about their clubs and rightly so but as a nation when it comes to the World Cup that is the most important thing is the nation, that's what comes first. "For me personally, I have always engaged with my fans, there are a small minority of fans that maybe go over the mark, but that is life, you can't get too down about it." The 24-year-old insists he has shrugged the negativity off, after Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino claimed he was "sad" about the FA Cup tweet and "disappointed" by the goal-claiming jibes. "The FA tweet was a silly tweet, we all know that," Kane added. "I talked to the gaffer about it and all he was saying was would other countries do that to their own players, probably not. sbobet

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: La Liga round-up: Atletico Madrid breeze past Celta Vigo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guerres mondiales Index du Forum -> World War I (WWI->1914/1918) -> Films Concernant la WWI Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation